In a bid to better understand how these high performance organisations managed to adapt, overcome, and prosper, we’ve conducted our own research with over 250 industry leaders across a multitude of sectors from management to engineering, sport to fashion.
We’ve also gathered insight from some of the most recognisable global and high-performing organisations including Levi Strauss & Co, Mars, Glanbia, Jaguar Land Rover, Sally Beauty, West Ham United, England and Wales Cricket Board, and The Football Association.
The research – ‘High Performance Insights – Curated by Leading Edge’ – explores the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on organisations and examines how senior leaders are in a position to implement positive changes that will help shape the future of business performance.
Through this extensive research, we’ve identified five key drivers to high performance success.
- Hardwiring Belonging. Supercharging your Diversity & Inclusion strategy to create sustainable success
- Connected Hybrid Working. Moving from flexible working to high performance hybrid solutions
- Becoming Change Enabled. Confronting, adapting to, and growing through constant change
- Mental Agility. Proactive wellbeing focus to reframe the mental health conversation
- Leading with Love. Reframing our relationships to authentic high performance.