Event: ‘Creating high performance environments’ Performance Hub at St Georges Park, home of the England Football Association
24 September 2021
We’d be delighted if you can join us for a unique opportunity at the home of England football – St Georges Park, Burton on Trent.
Hosted in collaboration with Coach Development Team at The FA, we’ll explore the challenge of creating high performance environments.
Some of the questions we’ll be exploring:
- What are the touchpoints which can help create a high-performance environment along your team’s journey?
- How can storytelling and heuristics (or mental shortcuts) move individuals towards a peak experience?
- How important is it that your ‘business building’ reflects the high-performance expectations of your organisation?
Insight and experience around the topic will be shared by
- James Lee – Head of Business Development, EMEA at Google
- Sarah Kelleher – high performance coach for England Hockey and premier league hockey, and Team Coach Lead at Leading Edge
- Phil Church – Senior Professional Game Coach Development Lead at The FA
- Potential other speakers to be announced!
We’ll also have the opportunity to take a look around some of the facilities at St We’ll also have the opportunity to take a look around some of the facilities at StGeorges Park, guided by members of The FA Coach Development team
Places are very limited, please contact Nicola@leading-edge.co to secure your place.
Event will take place from 1000 to 1600 on Friday 24 September 2021 (and in line with Government coronavirus requirements)